|34° 5' 45.19" N, 118° 19' 25.62" W
Trey Lotz is an APIS Certified Class VIII Auditor with many years auditing experience since the 1970s.
Trey has always had a deep interest in spiritual matters and he already had a Bachelors Degree in philosophy when he discovered scientology in 1968. Trey quickly recognized the brilliance of the technology and within a few months was auditing professionally.
Trey became a Class VIII within two years, and over the subsequent decades did many tech courses, including three Internships at Flag, two of them under LRH on the ship. This year, 2009, is his 40th anniversary as a full time professional auditor, having delivered 40,000 hours of auditing and counselling over the years.
Case wise, Trey has done a very thorough Bridge, completing everything up to OT VIII, including all 3 Ls.
Trey has had a very successful field practice since 1970, a practice which had the best auditing statistics of any field practice in Scientology history. Two years ago he went completely independent and joined the Freezone. He is now trained on the technology of the Ls as well as NOTs. He is now in a position where he can deliver any audited action on the entire bridge, as well as Debugs, Conditions and Admin Scales.
- "My purpose is to give people an opportunity to do what they came into Scientology to do - fully handle their case and complete their Bridge."
|Understanding Conflicts and Your GPM Case
|What can and what can’t be fixed?
success stories[edit | edit source]
NOTE: A larger archive of testimonials and wins can be found at TreyLots.Com
22 Jan., 2014 - It’s been a while since I posted a success story. There was no let up of auditing over the holidays. There were several people here from out of town, and we had lots of great wins and production!
In the last 6 weeks we had 17 completions!
1 Life Repair
2 Grade 2x
1 Grade 4x
7 Certainty Processing
4 NOTS DRDs
1 Original OT 7
There are so many great success stories, it’s hard to pick just one. Here is a win from Mamie’s Certainty Processing.
Certainty Processing is from the 8-8008 chapter of the same name. It audits concepts, not incidents, and is very effective. It runs 4-5 hours on average.
Here is Mamie’s success story:
- "When I walked through Trey’s door, I had many doubts as to how I was going to go on in life.
- I just had too many doubts and uncertainties.
- From my first session, I had incredible wins and I regained complete certainty on all areas of my life.
- I have renewed my goals and purposes on many dynamics, especially as an artist and successful person.
- I can create any future I desire without any negative considerations getting in the way.
- Thank you Trey!"
- Catherine is Clear
- L10 Wins-I've Stopped Being 'Me'
- Rick's Certainty Processing
- This level was amazing - OTV
- Trey Lotz - Ann's NOTS Win
- Trey Lotz - JT's L-12
- Trey Lotz - Jason's Grade 4 Win
- Trey Lotz - Kate's L-10 Win
- Trey Lotz - L-11 Win
- Trey Lotz - Original OT 7
- Trey Lotz - Shirley's L-12 Win
articles[edit | edit source]